[erlang-questions] Browser quest anyone?

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Wed Mar 28 15:38:17 CEST 2012

Hi Joe,

We do something similar but with different type of the game. We already
outperformed Java implementation by more than 10 times in terms of
performance. Cannot say anything about LoC, but having some
Java experience I assume codebase is about 10 times smaller (including
eunit and ct tests). All this was achieved by our concept prove app.

Now we about to release real app (yes. we really re-write it from the
scratch.) and we expect even better performance.

If mail-list don't mind I will post a link and small story when the game is
released.

Best regards,
Max