[erlang-questions] [ANNOUNCE] JSX 1.0 and 1.1rc

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Mar 21 08:20:17 CET 2012

Hello,
Just spend five minute with the project. It looks pretty interesting,
unfortunately I have not heard about it earlier enought. At least, I
liked your library and would try to replace a mochiweb JSON with
yours. I'll try to run a performance comparison your code and mochiweb
in my test env.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>