[erlang-questions] [ANNOUNCE] JSX 1.0 and 1.1rc

alisdair sullivan alisdairsullivan@REDACTED
Wed Mar 21 03:52:25 CET 2012

i finally cleaned up and pushed jsx 1.0 earlier this month, it's here:

https://github.com/talentdeficit/jsx

what i'd really like though is people to try out my 1.1rc and report any problems. i think the tests are fairly comprehensive, but it's possible i missed some things. it mostly adds more options for more lenient parsing (comments, single quoted keys and strings) and better unifies the interfaces between the encoder and the decoder. i also rewrote the README, and it probably needs proofreading

replies and comments should probably go to the github issues page, or track me down on irc. thanks!

alisdair