[erlang-questions] Getting started with Cowboy

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 11:42:27 CET 2012

People using the Cowboy REST handlers are currently using the Webmachine
documentation to do it. It's based on the same diagram and the resource
callbacks have the same names and mostly the same semantics.

Proper documentation is in preparation.

On 03/20/2012 03:54 AM, Art Beall wrote:
> Hello,
> First post here, thanks for all the information provided through this
> digest!
> At my company we're looking at implementing an api using a RESTfull web
> service. Erlang has been suggested. I've been looking for some
> documentation, examples or tutorials on using Cowboy. My background is
> in Windows/C++. I've taught myself Erlang from the Programming Erlang
> book. But the unix tools are mostly new to me.
> Hoping I could get some help or suggestions for getting started.
> Thanks for any help!
> Art

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy