[erlang-questions] Getting started with Cowboy

Jared Kofron jared.kofron@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 03:59:46 CET 2012

Hi Art!  I have no experience with Cowboy, but I can say from my RESTful API experience with Erlang, you might
also look at Webmachine - mostly because I found their examples and diagrams most helpful when I was getting
started.

Best,
JK