[erlang-questions] rebar error

Jared Kofron jared.kofron@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 03:23:08 CET 2012

Hi List,
I just upgraded to R15B and now I am getting the following error when I try to generate a release with rebar:

==> release (generate)
ERROR: Unexpected error: {'EXIT',
                             {{badmatch,
                                  {error,
                                      {1,
                                       "cp: /Users/kofron/Code/Erlang/dripline/release/files/erl: No such file or directory\n"}}},
                              [{rebar_file_utils,cp_r,2,[]},
                               {rebar_reltool,execute_overlay,4,[]},
                               {rebar_reltool,generate,2,[]},
                               {rebar_core,run_modules,4,
                                   [{file,"src/rebar_core.erl"},{line,402}]},
                               {rebar_core,execute,4,
                                   [{file,"src/rebar_core.erl"},{line,336}]},
                               {rebar_core,process_dir0,6,
                                   [{file,"src/rebar_core.erl"},{line,201}]},
                               {rebar_core,process_each,5,
                                   [{file,"src/rebar_core.erl"},{line,270}]},
                               {rebar_core,process_dir0,6,
                                   [{file,"src/rebar_core.erl"},
                                    {line,181}]}]}}
make: *** [release] Error 1

erl is definitely in my path.  I agree that dripline/release/files/erl does not exist, but I'm not sure what the fix is here.
making clean makes no difference.  Any ideas?