[erlang-questions] Node deployment best practice

Andy Richards andy.richards.iit@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 00:06:53 CET 2012

Hi what I the best way to deploy a release to all nodes in a cluster? Do I
have to do his manually or can I do it centrally from one node? Also once I
hot deploy an upgrade to a node can I push this hot deployment out to all
nodes? It looks as though if I use the release_handler I have to manually
copy my release to all nodes to do a hot upgrade/release?

Does anyone have any suggestions on best practices?

Many thanks,

Andy.