[erlang-questions] OpenCL.framework cause my NIF library to crash

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Fri Mar 16 11:10:49 CET 2012

I just tried it, and you are totally correct.

The cl nif failed to load on R15B Darwin 11.3.0.
What Erlang release and OS/release are you using ?

/Tony

On 16 mar 2012, at 09:59, Alfredo Di Napoli wrote:

> On 16/mar/2012, at 09:55, Prashant Sharma wrote:
>
>> was wondering, if everyone is already aware of already existing
>> https://github.com/tonyrog/cl
>> -P
>>

> Sure, but the strange thing is that I've discovered that even the "cl" project above cause the NIF to crash.
> In other words, I suspect it can be an Erlang VM bug.

"Installing applications can lead to corruption over time. Applications gradually write over each other's libraries, partial upgrades occur, user and system errors happen, and minute changes may be unnoticeable and difficult to fix"