[erlang-questions] Erlang meets physics

Jared Kofron jared.nance@REDACTED
Thu Mar 15 01:32:38 CET 2012

Hi Pablo-
The translation is a simple pattern match - locator_to_ch_data(<<"cw_freq">>) -> "CW", which is then transformed into
the final string which is passed over the wire.

If you'd like to take a look at the code it's at http://github.com/kofron/dripline.  It's very very alpha, although deployed
in limited production it works quite well.

Unfortunately my first project, called hmhj, is closed source due to concerns from the SNO+ collaboration.

JK