[erlang-questions] Erlang is the best choice for building commercial application servers

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 05:49:39 CET 2012

This one says it can send 1 billion messages per second:
https://github.com/laforge49/JActor

Explanation:
http://jactor.sourceforge.net/slides/Actors-in-the-Small-22-feb-2012.pdf