[erlang-questions] Erlang is the best choice for building commercial application servers

envelopes envelopes sunwood360@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 05:36:00 CET 2012

According to this blog, Akka seems better /close performance when compared
to Erlang.

http://letitcrash.com/post/14783691760/akka-vs-erlang

".... Erlang R14B04 did *1 million* messages per second while Akka
2.0-SNAPSHOT did *2.1 million* per second..."

this one also has some interesting results:
   https://plus.google.com/u/0/112820434312193778084/posts/HdKFx4VQtJj