[erlang-questions] Erlang is the best choice for building commercial application servers

envelopes envelopes <>
Wed Mar 14 05:36:00 CET 2012

According to this blog, Akka seems better /close performance when compared
to Erlang.

".... Erlang R14B04 did *1 million* messages per second while Akka
2.0-SNAPSHOT did *2.1 million* per second..."

this one also has some interesting results:

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Miles Fidelman