[erlang-questions] Using eTorrent UPNP implementation

Naif M. Otaibi otaibinm@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 01:20:38 CET 2012

Hey all,

I have been trying to wrap my head around how upnp is implemented in
etorrent as I wish to use the implementation to do NAT-traveral for my
application. The thing is, no documentation exists to help me.

I've been advised that Edward Wang wrote the code for upnp. If anybody can
please shed some light on which upnp modules to import in my application
and which functions to call. I looked at the etorrent_upnp_*.erl files and
made little sense of them.

Best regards,