[erlang-questions] Rebar, common_test and cover issue

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Tue Mar 13 13:58:34 CET 2012

This is not related to the name of the SUITEs. What happens is that the
modules (my_module1 and my_module2 - and possible other modules as derived
from your cover spec file) are cover compiled and loaded by common_test
before the test starts. The result of the cover compilation exists only in
memory so if the test code explicitly loads these modules again the
original beam files will be used and the cover compiled version disappears.
The only way to overcome this is to avoid loading of code in your tests.
/siri