[erlang-questions] Serving PDF using Nitrogen/Inets

John Hughes john.hughes@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 17:35:59 CET 2012

I’m having trouble serving static pdf files using nitrogen (running on inets for the time being). I think they’re being served with the wrong content type: my browser treats them as text and displays the PDF source; moreover, if I try to “save the page” then a .txt is appended to the file name (I’m running on Windows 7). This happens if I visit a URL such as http://localhost:8000/file.pdf in my browser (with nitrogen running on the same machine).

Any idea what’s going on, or how I can fix it?

John