[erlang-questions] TDD, Erlang and Emacs

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Fri Mar 2 07:11:43 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 05:53, Gianfranco Alongi
<gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED> wrote:
> You could let the compile command (M - compile) do compilation and test
> execution in one? Maybe just call the compile target && test target?

Just yesterday I have pushed a change to Emacs-prelude for better
support of rebar and Makefiles. It rebinds C-c C-k to function which
finds root of the project (based on existence one of files:
rebar.config, .git, .svn, .projectile) and runs rebar if available,
otherwise checks for Makefile and runs 'make' if Makefile was found.
'C-x <tilde>' works well in that setup. It would be super easy to
extend it to run tests.

Best,
Gleb Peregud