[erlang-questions] how: I would like to write a good bug report

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Tue Jun 19 16:28:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

The stacktrace below and a description of which version of Erlang you
are running should be enough for a basic bug report. If more info is
needed, we'll get back to you.

As for the error, I suspect that the SUITE has been compiled with a
pre R15B compiler and is being run with a post R15B runtime. Recomping
the SUITE with a new compiler should solve the problem.

We try to be backwards compatible in the interfaces, but it seems we
missed this scenario.

Lukas