[erlang-questions] how: I would like to write a good bug report

Bengt Kleberg <>
Tue Jun 19 12:01:33 CEST 2012

After the switch to R15B01 I get the following crash(*) when I run a
test. How should I make a good bug report? Is is sufficient with:
"ct_line module is missing line/1 function"

=== Ended at 2012-06-19 10:36:01
=== location [{ct_line,line},
=== reason = undefined function ct_line:line/1
  in function  sbg_st_legacy_char_SUITE:init_per_suite/1
  in call from test_server:ts_tc/3 (test_server.erl, line 1834)
  in call from test_server:run_test_case_eval1/6 (test_server.erl, line
  in call from test_server:run_test_case_eval/9 (test_server.erl, line
*** init_per_suite failed.
    Skipping all cases.