[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Jan Burse janburse@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 22:26:54 CEST 2012

Bengt Kleberg schrieb:
> My first job allowed me to work with 2 technical writers. They had spent
> 3 years learning how to do technical writing. They where much better at
> this than the people that had spent 4 years learning engineering.
>
> If this was solely because of the education, or a result of wanting to
> do the job so much that they took the time to learn it, I do not know.

Down with classical technical writing. Most valuable source
for a programmer are the comments inside the code written
by the original engineers. If these comments were extensively
written, precicely showing preconditions, postconditions,
motivations and pitfalls, then everything that comes after
it is just shelfware.

Bye