[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 17:40:58 CEST 2012

Siddharth, are you sure the list is correct?

Related to the unanswered messages, there are some mails containing
advertisement for different Erlang-related events and I don't suppose those
need answers via erlang-question mailing list.

Usually, I follow erlang-question (along with some others) daily and the
newbies questions are answered quite fast, especially if they are noobs
questions. As you can notice, I am not answering too often and that
supports what I just said. I am not a knowledgeable user of Erlang, so, I
may not be able to answer to all the questions, but I think the Erlang
community is active and knowledgeable enough and it doesn't need more
"energy drinks".

And, yes, I agree that if someone has his/her message unanswered, he/she
should kindly bump his/her message.

CGS