[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 17:09:14 CEST 2012

You're welcome!

I made a mistake in my last email, I suggested adding the month in the google search
but didn't do it right in the example:

You already have the months of the mails so you could do this:

	site:http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/ "[erlang-questions] multiple behaviours"
	site:http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2012-May/ "[erlang-questions] multiple behaviours"

--
Anthony Ramine