[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 14:37:41 CEST 2012

The ">>" link could also be improved by adding the month to the site: URL
and putting the subject in intitle: surrounded with quotes:

	site:http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/ [erlang-questions] -heart question
	site:http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/ intitle:"[erlang-questions] -heart question"

I'm pretty confident it could be an "I'm Feeling Lucky" URL with those
improvements.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine