[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 14:23:23 CEST 2012

Great!

There is a small typo and an encoding error in the mailto links though:

* it should be erlang-questions@;
* the spaces in the subject should be encoded as %20.

Furthermore, I think you should prepend the subject with "Re: ".

Thanks for your work, maybe you should publish the code on GitHub for
further improvements!

--
Anthony Ramine