[erlang-questions] Broken User Guide links in the docs

José Valim <>
Sat Jun 2 23:04:53 CEST 2012

Sorry, after sending the e-mail I realized that the link is not actually
broken. Clicking the User's Guide link actually changes the menu on the
bottom-left corner:

Since I had my browser half-opened, I could not see that it changed at all.
That said, maybe we could change those blank pages to actually show the
index or available sections in the guide?

José Valim
Founder and Lead Developer