[erlang-questions] Broken User Guide links in the docs

José Valim <>
Sat Jun 2 22:38:57 CEST 2012

Browsing through Erlang docs I have noticed that many User's Guide links
are broken. For example:

Clicking on the User's Guide leads to a blank page giving a false
impression the page does not exist:

However, the page *does* exist and is located at:

This also happens with other applications, for example:

If someone provides some guidance, I can try to provide a patch to fix the
broken links.

On another note, I have noticed that there isn't a page (or at least I
could not find one) that lists all OTP applications and provides a quick
summary about them. I believe such pages would be interesting because very
often I discover new tools in OTP (today was
and having a listing may make the discovery of such tools easier. If there
is an interest, I can work on such page myself and submit a patch.

Finally, I am frequently amazed by Erlang docs quality, so I would like to
thank those who worked/work on maintaing it. :)

José Valim
Founder and Lead Developer