[erlang-questions] Spawnfest 2012!

Ómar Kjartan Yasin omarkj@REDACTED
Fri Jun 1 10:20:59 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

We're happy to announce that second Spawnfest is
scheduled for 7th and 8th of July 2012. Our committee is currently
working on drumming up interest and sponsors/prizes. We've already secured
some of the big name (and you could say the biggest name!) in the
Erlang community
as judges.

We're very excited about this opportunity to show the world what
Erlang/OTP is capable of! The contest is not limiting entrants to web
applications, in fact, we'll be having nominees in different
categories.

You can register your team at http://spawnfest.com/

Feel free to post any question on the mailing list, we will be happy
to address those.

If you're interested in becoming a sponsor, please email me at omarkj
at  spawnfest.com; it could be a tremendous opportunity to expose your
business.