[erlang-questions] Erlang plugin for IntelliJ IDEA

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Thu Jul 26 08:32:32 CEST 2012

Right now, this plugin is still providing basic editor functionalities, and
there are many out there doing the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, though. I do like IntelliJ: I use RubyMine on a daily
basis and I'd love to see the same thing for Erlang. But what I really need
is the ability to run *tests* in a seamless manner as in RubyMine. This is
why I've implemented SublimErl.

Therefore my question: does the author plan to support testing in the way
RubyMine is? That';s something I'd be interested in hearing about.

r.