[erlang-questions] How can I debug this?

Dave Cottlehuber <>
Sat Jul 21 21:36:06 CEST 2012

On 20 July 2012 17:18, Ian <> wrote:
> Further information:
> It is something to do with Windows and/or my windows setup.
> I tried the same tutorial in Ubuntu, in a VM and it worked as advertised.
> Regards
> Ian

Hi Ian,

I've tested & get the same issue here as well. On my
side, the issue is that for some reason, boss isn't being
compiled correctly. I was able to build it manually but
can't see immediately why this doesn't work within the
rebar structure.

You can edit start-server.bat and replace werl for erl, this at
least means you can see the error messages in the command

Let's move this to the Chicago Boss list, can you re-post there
with the output from your original windows-make script perhaps?