[erlang-questions] Problem with Emacs/Distel

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Fri Jul 20 21:03:14 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Thomas Elsgaard
<thomas.elsgaard@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Everybody
>
> After i re-installed my mac (Lion) i installed latest Erlang (R15) Emacs
> (24.1.1) and Distel (4.03), but now it seems i have a hard time getting
> Emacs working with Distel...

I can't answer your Distel problem but I can say that on Lion I've
tried multiple emacs 24 builds retrieved from different places,
including one I built myself, and found them all to be unstable,
crashing all the time. I went back to 23.4.1 and have had no more
crashes since.

--steve