[erlang-questions] Mochiwebsockets was Re: Long polling

Gleb Peregud <>
Fri Jul 20 09:51:41 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Loïc Hoguin <> wrote:
> It's supposed to follow the same rules as Websockets. If it doesn't, it's a
> bug, and you should open a ticket. :)

I won't, since I don't use Bullet :) SockJS provides more complete
solution for my needs (cross-domain setup and possibly best latency in
all browsers). SockJS-client provides all necessary documentation to
be able to figure out what Bullet is still missing to satisfy my

Most probably Gordon has more moderate requirements and Bullet will
work nicely in his case :)