[erlang-questions] Erlang and bbcode

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh@REDACTED
Fri Jul 13 13:29:58 CEST 2012

I'd also like to point out that a some (most?) of these also belonged to the "Make it up as you go along" camp.  Which isn't necessarily bad, but in some (most?) of these cases, they were being made up by people who were really not all that experienced in the field.

cheers

p.s.  Do note that "lack of expertise" is not necessarily A Bad Thing...
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
That Tall Bald Indian Guy...
Blog   |   Twitter   |   Google+