[erlang-questions] crashdump_viewer execution issue on Windows

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Fri Jan 27 10:45:30 CET 2012

Not a nice error message, of course... but I think that webtool has
problems finding your executable for internet explorer. To get around it
you can specify a browser start command on the command line - as the second
argument to start_webtool.bat.
/siri