[erlang-questions] Code/Hot/Loading

Sam Bobroff sam@REDACTED
Mon Jan 23 06:57:16 CET 2012

Sorry I'm a little late with my reply, but the situation is not as simple
as that (at least as of R14B02, I have not re-tested R15): funs can migrate
between versions of a module in some situations.

Here's the thread where I asked a similar question:

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-May/058301.html

Another older thread is referenced in that one and it's also interesting.

Sam.