[erlang-questions] Problem with Rescheduling Interrupts

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sat Jan 14 15:22:30 CET 2012

Hi,

Look like a side effect caused by NIC drivers.
Just curious, have you done any kernel level optimisation?
BTW, what os, NIC, kernel and erlang config we are talking about?

- Dmitry