[erlang-questions] Ability to add app directories explicitly for reltool

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Fri Jan 13 17:20:58 CET 2012

Also, answering your last question: no, I'm not expecting reltool to
automatically include deps (but this is a thing to consider, maybe
it's not bad). I expect to be able to add a certain app dir, so
reltool.config from my previous example will be something like this:

{lib_dirs, ["../deps"]}.
{explicit_lib_dirs, [".."]}.

Thank you.

--