[erlang-questions] Calling Java from Erlang

ilya goberman goberman@REDACTED
Mon Jan 9 18:44:35 CET 2012

Hello,We are a market data API vendor. We have APIs to consume market data in Java, .Net, and C++. One of the clients indicated interest in using our API from Erlang.So I would like to find out if it is possible to interface with any of these language APIs from Erlang.

I looked briefly at jinterface, but it appears to be designed to make calls from Java to Erlang, but not in the other directions.I have found a post http://www.javalimit.com/2010/06/a-java-api-for-erjang.html for the Erlang-java calls, but it does not seem to be a finished product.
What is the best bet to accomplish the integration?
Any advice is appreciated.Thanks