[erlang-questions] starting a window process from erlang

eigenfunction emeka_1978@REDACTED
Mon Jan 9 16:34:43 CET 2012

On 9 Jan., 15:52, Daniel Goertzen <daniel.goert...@REDACTED> wrote:
>  $ erl -my_app

Sorry for not expressing my though correctly.
Indeed i used the command to pass argument parameter to my
application. I just did not
want to write down everything. My application is packaged as a release
and the command is the start command
for it.

Concerning my problem, you can ignore it. It is working on the
production machine, which is an embedded device.
It works on my dev machine, but only sometimes. Why it is so is still
unclear.
Thank you again for replying.