[erlang-questions] "detached VM" vs "VM under screen"

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Fri Jan 6 15:06:51 CET 2012

My reasoning (without any investigation) was that since screen keeps
the output  (so you can scroll back in the buffer),
this would give some kind of performance penalty in relation to a
detached mode on a high output scenario.

/G