[erlang-questions] erl_make_certs

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Mon Jan 2 23:36:25 CET 2012

Hi,

I am looking for a "pure" erlang SSL certificate generation. I've
found the script `erl_make_certs.erl` in SSL tests which is apparently
abble to do that, but I see such comments in the code:

    %% @doc Creates a dsa key (OBS: for testing only)

Does the script generate secured and valid certificates or should I
use another script to use it. Sometimes the code will be on embedded
devices so it may not be possible to generate SSL certificates there
and I would like to not use the openssl if possible.

- benoit