[erlang-questions] Massive Numbers of Actors vs. Massive Numbers of Objects vs. ????

Miles Fidelman mfidelman@REDACTED
Tue Feb 28 20:19:14 CET 2012

Interesting, though I'm not quite sure the model is directly
applicable.  It looks like you're modeling buyers/sellers, in a market,
as transactional mealy machines.  I'm thinking more that the actual
transactions would be actors/objects - and looking for an environment
that could handle huge numbers of such entities.  (Or am I misreading
the reference?).

Miles