[erlang-questions] Thoughts on EHE - the PHP killer

Steve Strong steve@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 17:44:35 CET 2012

+1, this is also my preferred way for building HTML; it keeps the server very clean (just a json Api), and I find that a good JavaScript library can keep the ui code well structured. It does put a requirement on JavaScript being enabled, so it may not be appropriate for every site, but if you're happy with that restriction then I think it's hard to beat.

Cheers,

Steve

Sent from my iPhone