[erlang-questions] Misultin EOL

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 00:03:04 CET 2012

On 17 February 2012 22:49, Jesse Gumm <gumm@REDACTED> wrote:

> I agree with you about the parameterised modules.  I'm not a big fan
> of them either (though seeing how it works, I do understand why Rusty
> went that route), and the deprecation of the tuple modules had me
> scared for a moment. After that happened, I've been starting to think
> about a roadmap away from the parameterised modules with
> simple_bridge.

I think that's a good idea.

I would also like to respectfully suggest that api implementations might be
distributed separately from the api itself, so that I can choose to get
simple_bridge and simple_bridge_mochiweb (or whatever) but ignore the other
stuff. Just a suggestion you may wish to consider.

Cheers,

Tim