[erlang-questions] Compile Erlang as standalone

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Feb 15 21:23:40 CET 2012

Hello,

systools allows to assemble a standalone application, see systools:make_tar
http://erldocs.com/R14B02/sasl/systools.html?i=0&search=systo#undefined

but this would affect you build procedure. You have to deliver a erlang app tarball to your C/Java developers and they would not be able to rebuild Erlang sources.

- Dmitry