[erlang-questions] Large-scale Erlang in practice

eigenfunction emeka_1978@REDACTED
Wed Feb 8 21:13:23 CET 2012

http://erlide.org  is the best erlang ide hands down. It pretty much
gives you all the goodies that the .net and the java folks enjoy in
term of project oriented editing of many files. Then you just fire you
shell and test your application like you would have had if you had
used emacs or vi and something like sinan. But Erlide has the
potential to put erlang on the map. I mean, i have worked with emacs
before.
Just my 2 cents.