[erlang-questions] the Israeli programming language Erlang

Zvi <>
Wed Feb 8 00:17:00 CET 2012

Wow, Erlang is in US Jewish "mainstream" media :)

The only Israeli programming language I ever programmed in was a
Hebrew-flavored Prolog interpreter developed in Weizmann Institute of
Science.t usi
As far as I know Analyzd do not use Erlang whatsoever (only mainstream
Java / C++).
Anyway it's pathetic to call Klarna "Swedish-Israeli" company just
because they acquired tiny Analyzd.