[erlang-questions] the Israeli programming language Erlang

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Feb 7 07:22:57 CET 2012

I was also a bit surprised to learn that Klarna was a Swedish-Israeli company, but if Klarna acquired an Israeli company in 2011, I guess they assimilated some of the Israeli gene pool then. :)

I guess Ford is an American-Swedish company then, since they acquired Volvo in 1999? That would be a consolation, since we're starting to run out of Swedish car manufacturers...

BR,
Ulf W