[erlang-questions] Large-scale Erlang in practice

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Feb 7 21:00:14 CET 2012

Hi,

Did you try erlide? http://erlide.org

> I'm starting to think that a smalltalk-like toolset would be great for
> Erlang - browsers, inspectors, etc. for a long-running environment.  A lot
> of the pieces already exist, it would seem to be a matter of integration.

This is something that I have in mind for the future of erlide. It's
not as easy as it seems, especially as one has to invent new ways to
present information: for example, overviewing a system with several
thousands of processes...

regards,
Vlad