[erlang-questions] looking for good tutorials (newbie)

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Mon Feb 6 21:42:04 CET 2012

Miles,

LYSE is awesome and Fred (the author) is one of the most talented Erlang coders around.
I found in LYSE what i didn't find in any other Erlang book (advanced topics such release handling, upgrade ... and how to debug
complex app.).

my 2 cents

Regards,
Zabrane