[erlang-questions] Large-scale Erlang in practice

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Mon Feb 6 20:24:20 CET 2012

That is interesting -- it might make it worth it to upgrade to R14.

Also, we found a module called "gen_server2" that works around this
problem by draining the message queue before calling any callback, and
then dispatching messages based on this list of drained messages. Does
anyone have experience with this module?

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world.