[erlang-questions] count events within last XX minutes

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Fri Aug 24 22:05:03 CEST 2012

If you care about, as you say, "certain minute" you can use Ulf's gproc.
 If you want "last minute" then the ETS solution below will work well, with
the modification on the Counter to use a ms/us timer like erlang:now().

-mox