[erlang-questions] count events within last XX minutes

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Fri Aug 24 17:14:51 CEST 2012

Use an ETS table with {Counter,{YYYY,MM,DD,HH,MM}} as key, and
ets:update_counter/2,3.
update_counter returns the new counter value, so if it is 1, (or the
increment used) You know that a new minute has been entered so You can
delete the oldest.

/Anders